Yesterday, August 6th 2015 all 82 of the Miss Teenage Canada delegates went to the Eaton Center Rich Tree Market to enjoy a delicious Burrito! It was such a cool experience because it was our first time out in public, all together with our sashes and crowns. There were people crowding around us and taking photos. When I ordered my burrito from the taco truck i didn’t know what to expect, considering I’ve never eaten one. The second I took a bite my mouth was filled with flavor! It was so delicious and I enjoyed every single bite. I ordered the beef burrito and it was filled with rice, chipotle sauce, lettuce, beef, & so much more! It was a huge mouth watering burrito that I didn’t want to finish because it was that good! A huge thank you goes out to all of the staff in the little taco truck for serving all of us girls tacos and burritos. Everyone working was so friendly and I had a wonderful time. Rich Tree Natural Markets Inc operates four market-style, open kitchen restaurants across Ontario! The inspired menu items use all-natural, fresh, local and in-season ingredients, including antibiotic and hormone-free meats. Check out Rich Tree Markets on social media! Website: http://richtreenaturalmarket.com Facebook: /RichtreeMarket Twitter: @RichtreeMarket Instagram: RichtreeMarket Hashtag: #RichtreeFiesta THANK YOU RICH TREE TACO TRUCK FOR HAVING US! 🙂
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.