We live in the most astonishing country in the world and we have quite a few things that make us unique!
- Did you know that Canada has more lakes than any other country?
- The province Ontario alone contains a third of the worlds fresh water which is spread over 250,000 lakes.
- Also, Canada placed third for the cleanest air on the planet.
- We are the second largest country in the WORLD.
- Canada is the worlds most educated country, over half of our residents have a college degree.
- Canada consumes more macaroni and cheese than any other nation in the world.
- With 1,896 km (1,178 mi), the YONGE street in Canada is the longest street in the world.
In Canada we accept all ethnicities! Our country consists of Americans, Canadians, Chinese, Danish, East Indian, English, Filipino, First Nations, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Irish, Italian, Jamaican, Jewish, Metis, Polish, Russian, Scottish, Swedish & many more! Our nation is accepting to all cultures and we respect all nationalities. A few reasons why immigranats come to Canada is because, they are welcome here, racial discrimination is at a minimum level, families can immigrate, there are many job opportunities and we are an English speaking country so people can easily adapt into the society.
We have the opportunity to experience all four seasons throughout the year. We go from being on the lake or sitting around the campfire with family and friends during the summer. To riding on our snowmobiles, skiing, ice fishing and playing in the snow during the winter. Personally, Canada is the most beautiful place to live in.
- Niagara Falls in Toronto, Ontario
- Banff National Park and the Rocky Mountains in Alberta
- CN Tower in Toronto, Ontario
- Old Quebec, in Quebec Ontario
- Whistler, in Vancouver
- Ottawa’s Parliament Hill, in Ottawa
- Calgary Stampede (10 day fair), in Calgary
- & MUCH MORE
In conclusion, its hard to express how amazing Canada is with words. We are full of acceptance, beauty, justice, improvement, opportunities and more! Canada is truly a beautiful & free country that I’m proud to call home!